Wednesday, September 3, 2008

burning endlessly

i've been getting alot done these past two weeks but still feel oddly unproductive. maybe because the fruits of my have yet to become apparent...but hey...at least i finally have cable!
the new apartment is finally coming together...it makes for a much less stressful environment when the only boxes in the house are the ones with granola bars in the cabinet. kerry (my room mate) has been begging me to bring some of my work over to hang up....but i dont think my stuff is "display worthy" yet. or maybe im just fishing for compliments.

i'm already half way through Twilight...i recommend the book to any and every female...it's very sensual.

by the way...ignore my spelling please...it was never one of my fortes.

4 comments:

ME said...

NO DAMN IT!!! I don’t think I will ignore your spelling - you should be ashamed of yourself.

A Girl Can Always Dream said...

Hi Ashley. I will be checking blogs on Sunday evenings. Good start to yours. Keep blogging and I'll check back soon!

spoonful of sugar said...

hey Ashley! thanks for the comment, and yes the pictures are my own. (i'll try to leave a label if it's something i got offline, like an artist's page, etc. so you guys can check it out!)

A Girl Can Always Dream said...

Hi Ashley,
You've been "burning endlessly" for a while now. When's the next post scheduled to come up?

-Jessica